Monday, December 5, 2011

Playing in the Snow

Took the kids out to play in the snow today.
One thing I realized, never try and put a glove on a child who has had a stroke and doesn't use their hand much. It was next to impossible to do.


Notice his right hand in the picture. I guess I need to get him mittens. I finally left his hand bunched up in a ball inside the glove and quit trying to distribute the fingers.
Cope hated the snow. As soon as I sat him down in it he began to cry.

I helped him make a snow angel and that is about the extent I could get him to "play" in the snow.



The top one is a close up of Cope's. The second one is Kailey and Cope's. Cope's is on the left and Kailey's is the bigger one, on the right.
                                              
                                               

I took him back inside and he took a nap while Kailey and I finished playing.


She made a snow man, with a little help, and then we went inside for hot chocolate and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment