Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happiness

With the spirit of Thanksgiving still in the air, I started going over all the things that make me happy in my life. Today I am especially thankful for my little family.
My daughter for the first time in at least six months asked for me to pick her up. When she was little I couldn't wait till' she didn't ask anymore; now it has become a precious moment to be cherished. I resolve to never again take for granted those moments I get to sit quietly and hold my children. Those moments when I can read them stories on my lap and tickle them till' they laugh so hard we are both laughing, are the moments I am truly happy.  I will try harder today to be thankful for all the little things. Tomorrow these moments will be faint happy memories. May I be happy with my multitude of happy moments today, rather then regret those times I could have been happy and wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment