Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life. My kids are growing so fast and they will always come first, but I need something else as well. The only thing I keep thinking is that I want to help others. I want to be able to "be a part of something bigger then myself" (Smallville). I want to be able to use my talents and and creativity to touch someone else's life. I met a wonderful woman who has found a way to use her talent to enspire others and enspire me. To learn more about her and her cause go to her blog at http://www.peachsneetfeet.blogspot.com/.

I want to be like that. This year Christmas was so amazing. I realized it was because we gave so much. I spent most of my time thinking what I could make or do that would make someone else happy. I want that feeling all the time. The only way I can get it is if I continue to give everything I am, to others. I can't give away all my food or my money as I do have a family, but I can give of myself. I can give my time, my talents, and my enthusiasm. I want this year to be full of giving. I'm going to get involved in everything I can so that life will be as wonderful as Christmas all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment